We bring forth an impregnable range of indirect hot our generators. The combustion chamber fabricated out of the stainless steel, a flue gas outlet, automatic fuel oil or gas fire burner control panel and a ventilation blower. Hot air generators are available with the various options for diesel, gas, pallet fire, solid fuel firing such as coal, wood and others.
We offer these high grade indirect fired shell hot air generators as per the variegated required of our international clients. This high grade indirect fired hot air generator is highly durable, reliable and efficient.
Json, hot air generators consist of a shell and tube type heat exchanger which is duly insulated to prevent radiation losses. The ventilation blower fitted alongside blows fresh air over the combustion chamber and the set of smoke tubes. In oil / gas fired options, an imported mono-block type fully automatic burner is provided for combustion of fuel.
Hot Air Generators can also be offered in solid fuel firing options. A dust-proof, pre-wired control panel is also supplied as a standard supply to control the operation of the unit based on customer requirements.
- Liquid Fuels – Light oil / Heavy oil
- Gaseous fuels – LPG or CNG
- Solid Fuels – Coal or Wood or Briquettes
- Fully automatic unit
- Trouble free operation.
- Outside the purview of IBR.
- High system efficiency
- Clean and controlled hot air available.
- High productivity in processes
- Minimum site work and ease of installation
- Hot Air Generator is available in capacities from 30,000 Kcal/hr to 10 Lac Kcal/hr.